- The best space movies of 1992
- The top space movies of 1992
- The most popular space movies of 1992
- The most acclaimed space movies of 1992
- The most underrated space movies of 1992
- The most influential space movies of 1992
- The most iconic space movies of 1992
- The best space movies of the 1990s
- The best space movies of all time
- The worst space movies of 1992
Here are the best space movies of 1992, a ranking by movie critic Roger Ebert.
Checkout this video:
The best space movies of 1992
1992 was a great year for space movies, with several classics being released. Here are some of the best space movies of 1992:
-Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
– Jurassic Park
-The Nightmare Before Christmas
The top space movies of 1992
Although there are many great space movies, the top space movies of 1992 are “The Mosquito Coast,” “Alien 3,” “Solarbabies,” and “Dark City.”
The most popular space movies of 1992
The most popular space movies of 1992 were “The Last Starfighter,” “Dune,” “Alien 3,” “Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country” and “Batman Returns.”
The most acclaimed space movies of 1992
In 1992, there were several space movies released that received critical acclaim from movie critics. These are the most highly-rated space movies of 1992, according to Rotten Tomatoes.
1. The Right Stuff – 100%
2. Apollo 13 – 95%
3. Jurassic Park – 91%
4. Titanic – 84%
5. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country – 82%
The most underrated space movies of 1992
There were a lot of great space movies that came out in 1992, but some of them were definitely more underrated than others. Here are four of the most underrated space movies from that year.
1. “Solarbabies” – This movie follows a group of orphans who live on a dusty planet and have to find a new home when their adopted parents are killed. Along the way, they find a mysterious orb that gives them special powers.
2. “Lifepod” – This movie is about a crew of astronauts who are stranded in space after their ship is damaged. They must find a way to survive before they run out of oxygen.
3. “Fire in the Sky” – This movie is based on the true story of an alien abduction. A man is taken aboard an alien spacecraft and subjected to medical experiments before he is finally released back to Earth.
4. “Alien 3” – This movie picks up where the previous two movies left off, with Ripley crash landing on a prison planet full of convicts. She must team up with them to survive against the aliens that are picking them off one by one.
The most influential space movies of 1992
In 1992, sci-fi and space exploration movies underwent something of a renaissance. A number of influential films were released that would go on to shape the genre for years to come. Here are some of the most noteworthy space movies of 1992.
“Alien 3” – Although it was not well-received by critics at the time, “Alien 3” is now considered one of the best movies in the “Alien” franchise. It features a claustrophobic setting and an intense relationship between the human and xenomorph characters.
“Babel-17” – “Babel-17” is a classic sci-fi novel by Samuel R. Delany that was adapted into a movie in 1992. The film follows a group of people who are trying to decipher a mysterious language that may be responsible for an interstellar war.
“Solaris” – “Solaris” is a Soviet science fiction film that was released in 1972. It was remade in 2002 with George Clooney, but the original is still considered one of the best space movies ever made. The story follows a psychologist who is sent to investigate mysterious happenings aboard a space station orbiting the planet Solaris.
The most iconic space movies of 1992
In 1992, we saw some of the most iconic space movies of all time. This was the year that saw the release of movies like “Alien 3,” “Blade Runner,” and “Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.” These movies are still considered to be some of the best space movies ever made.
The best space movies of the 1990s
The best space movies of the 1990s were a mixed bag. Some were great, some were terrible, but all of them had something to offer. Here are the best space movies of the 1990s:
-The Fifth Element (1997)
-Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999)
-The Matrix (1999)
-The Blair Witch Project (1999)
-Mission: Impossible 2 (2000)
The best space movies of all time
When it comes to space movies, there are a lot of great ones out there. But, when narrowing it down to the best space movies of all time, these 10 stand out above the rest.
1. Apollo 13
2. The Right Stuff
3. The Andromeda Strain
4. The Black Hole
5. Silent Running
7. Star Trek: The Motion Picture
8. Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
9. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
10. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
The worst space movies of 1992
If you’re a fan of space movies, then you might want to avoid the worst of the bunch from 1992. Here are some of the titles that you’ll want to steer clear of:
* Mission to Mars
* Fire in the Sky
* Alien 3
* Event Horizon
* The Fifth Element